- Protocol for guest ministers
- In charge of the Protocol generally for the Pastor’s wife
- Organizing the transportation for pastor and guest ministers
- In charge of handling local arrangements for distinguished visitors
- Compiling guest list
- Transportation and accommodation for guest
- To receive, accompany and see off official delegations and government guests.
- Carry out instructions from Assistant Chief of Staff and Chief of Protocol in preparing for state and other ceremonies.
- Making Appointments, organizing and its implementations (Ministries, MPs, Businessmen. etc).
- Assist in organizing Local Or international conferences and meetings.
- Assist in processing diplomatic privileges and immunities and in extending courtesies to the expatriate community.
- Assist in planning and organizing receptions, banquets and dinners for Head of State/Head of Government and Council of Ministers.
- Process permits for visiting delegations/government guests for their travel in and around the country
- Prepare study-related documentation such as protocol worksheets, procedural manuals, adverse event reports, institutional review board documents, and progress reports.
- Identify protocol problems, inform investigators of problems, or assist in problem resolution efforts such as protocol revisions.
- Prepare for or participate in quality assurance audits conducted by study sponsors, federal agencies, or specially designated review groups.
- Record adverse event and side effect data and confer with investigators regarding the reporting of events to oversight agencies.
- Perform specific protocol procedures such as interviewing subjects, taking vital signs, and performing electrocardiograms.
- Organize space for study equipment and supplies.
- Provided detailed and accurate info on the process of video and audio transmission creating
- Demonstrated the functions of Super Hi-Vision Theatre + Olympic Video Player (softdeveloped particularly for the Games by OBS and Japanese IT specialists)
- Handled corporate correspondence and calls at the OBS Head Office Reception.
- Consulted rightsholders, journalists and broadcasters.