- Roles include – Manage, track, and monitor each NSSR request that is in the SRM queue from start to end in the NSSR, as well as crosscheck and maintain the NSSR status and notes.
- Accurately interpret client’s technical specification and produce a compliant techno commercial proposal; offering more suitable alternatives wherever appropriate. Use of good business judgment in prioritization of service requests in line with business objectives and contractual commitments.
- Ensure proposals pricing and estimating is in line with company’s agreed strategies on sales and marketing, charge out rates and availability of engineering resource.
- Work with our engineers and designers to develop and quote cost effective solutions. Coordinate development of proposal/quote package back to the client – which may include the following documents: Pricing Worksheet, and other technical collateral/documentation.
- Worked extensively with large, international customers in multi-cultural environment spread across the globe.
- Providing inputs on forecasting and management of resource requirements to ensure the effective handling of service requests within SLA targets.
- Ensures the solution and business case is satisfactorily defined and accepted by the customer and work on invoicing.
senior proposal manager
- Collect customer documentation and analyse and evaluate bid requests and specifications
- Drive the proposal document development process and its progress with multiple stakeholders to ensure full compliance and timely completion
- Work with Proposal Lead and be responsible for updating RFP response document based on client requirements. and maintaining brand guidelines at all times.
- Been instrumental in winning public and private sector deals for AMEA region.
- Extend editorial support for research, writing, revision and past performance update in proposals and other relevant documents.
- Work closely with Graphic designer to enhance quality of visual representations in the proposal documents
- Develop proposal department resource library of proposal tools, documents and graphics
proposal manager, commercial manager
- Lead meetings and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Conducting and preparing RFQ (Request for Qualification), RFI (Request for Information), and RFP (Request for Proposal) and head of technical-commercial proposal and export policies team
- Ability to furnish business analysis, and technical writing document in proposals
- Directing and plot the strategy on assisting with the tactics of business marketing strategies
- Managing and maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Presenting and lead creative team work to clients for approval or modification
- Managing budget strategy in regards to create finance from lenders and banks for establishing and financing project and sales financing agenda and framework
proposal manager, pmo
- Attend requirements meetings, understand the deliverables, estimate the efforts for capabilities, prepare the plan (using Microsoft Project Professional) (scheduling and pricing), prepare SFD and go for different level of internal and external approval.
- Coordinate with Project Manager and APSL to run the project smoothly and prepare the plan if there is change in scope.
- Worked as SalesForce admin to track the revenue and invoice the project on monthly basis.
- Establishes and ensures that appropriate Quality Assurance processes are maintained during NSSR fulfillment.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating document and graphic repository in SharePoint and other relevant company portals.
- Support business development efforts such as BAFO responses and presentations
- Support business and proposal development process improvements
- Trained peers to enhance proposal management skills and productivity
- Certified in advanced skills in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Certified for DXC’s Spartans White Belt Program
- Certified for Challenger Sales Model Awareness Program