- I was Heading the property management department where I was Supervising a team of assistant property managers, caretakers and site representatives.
- I was involved in negotiating management contracts with Landlords, Rent collection, Ensuring that properties under our care are well maintained, Lease administration and Liaising with lawyers on legal issues.
- I Ensured efficient implementation of contracted works like cleaning, security, and repair works, timely payment of water, electricity, city council rates, land rent and insurance of properties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for property.
- Complete documentation including agency agreements, tenancy agreements and rental bond documents;
- Organize property repairs and maintenance, including property condition reports;
- Provide advice to property owners and tenants on preventative and planned maintenance;
- Assess and process tenancy applications;
- Control tenancies;
- Collect rents;
- Account for rents and expenses to property owners;
- Compile and lodge court documents for owners
- Attend court hearings on behalf of owners
- Confict management
- planned and directed resident functions and communications
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvements.
- implemented sales and marketing plans to maximize rental income and occupancy
- Manage rental arrears;
- Conduct property inspections and prepare inventory and condition reports;
- Manage 125 properties and relationships with landlords and tenants, ensuring first class service delivered at all time.
- Prepare properties for letting, organise inventory, ensure pre-tanancy photographs are taken and documented.
- Conduct check-ins and check-outs, ensuring relevant forms are signed, and ensuring timely refunds of tenant deposits.
- Develop a property inspection schedule to visit all properties under my management during the course of each tenancy.
- Deal with and oversee insurance claims when necessary.
- Commission any necessary maintenance, renovation and refurbishment work required to maintain properties to the expected standards, and monitor any such work to ensure it is carried out.
- Ensure effective linkage and communication with other departments including letting and accounts.