Project Lead Resume Examples
- Lead IRIS Carbon the SaaS base XBRL document creation Azure/AWS cloud base platform for SEC listed companies.
- Lead UI Development of IRIS DCP product using Angular JS
- Develop personal finance software.
- Help the various clients in the design and develop XBRL based solutions.
- Project Lead for GlaxoSmithKline Project
- Managed a team of 6 QA resources.
- Prepared Detailed Test Plan, Test Estimates and high level test cases.
- Planned, implemented, Administered, maintained and supported a fully automated regression suite created using QTP 8.2 and managed Defects using Mercury Quality Centre 8.2 and subsequently used HP Quality Centre 9.0
- Involved Usability, Cross Browser compatibility, Web services, Back end data verification, Website Content, reliability, Accessibility, Links on the website, front end functionality, User Interface testing & Operational features.
- Achieved a score of 4.5/5 on Customer Satisfaction Survey conducted by the company · on the project.
- Started new product location based digital advertisement with high accuracy using “GEO-FENCING Technology” with the workforce team of 5.
- Establish data team to collect POI (point of interest) data using web crawling technique using Python/Pandas.
- Developed team resources to ensure quality contributions.
- Establish the quality process to ensure the “GEO-FENCING” quality.
- Automation process set-up to keep the most updated POI data.
- GIS – Data analysis.
- Software testing in co-ordination with engineering team to deliver the quality product to the client or for in-house use.
- Led the development of channel data management tool for partner to enhance operational efficiency.
- Coordinated efficiently with multiple stakeholders across the globe.
- Led support team of tier 3 providing support to partners maintaining defined SLA.
- Led channel data management team of 50 data analysts globally while providing exceptional customer service.
- Established open and professional relationships with team members which helped resolve issues and conflicts quickly.
- Implemented a set of comprehensive tracking processes to monitor channel data management’s performance and KPI.
- Implemented incident management process for CDM helpdesk.
project lead, customer onboarding
- Set up and managed a team of 10 operations analysts to support customer onboarding process for sales team
- Launched innovative methods to engage customers that improved lead conversion rate by 30% compared to external agencies
- Boosted delivery rate, quality and SLAs of the operations team by fixing process gaps including improvising SOPs, communication and tracking methods and reporting structures
- Reporting Bugs to the engineering team.
- Design and develop Product features, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to automate the customer needs.
- Collaborate with third party products/APIs to sort out the integration issues.
- Writing scripts for processes to reduce manual efforts & to increase efficiency using python/pandas.
- Creating reports & data analysis using python/pandas for the company to present in management meetings.
- Monitoring campaigns.
- Held regular team meetings, solved problems and made tough decisions when needed.
- Held regular meetings with the management for daily progress and updates.
- Daily/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly reports.
- Direct full stack web application development and creation of documentation.
- Confer with client to obtain information on requirements or modifications required within the application.
- Coordinate the deployment of applications across the environments.
- Evaluate new technologies and prepare proof of concept.
- Oversee the performance of web application and resolve production issues.
- Led teams over technical, financial and business disciplines. Made the teams focus over business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results
- Framed migration and development plan for web based application development team.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipated and managed changes effectively
- Maintained and Tracked different metrics, created and published Weekly Status Report.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals
- Guided team over different technical challenges and ensured a quality bound delivery from to the customers.
- Accountable for developing, implementing business application software for Wipro Finance Group. Collate, gather and undertake exhaustive analysis for requirements and documentation.
- Involved in successful execution and implementation of various projects using complete software development life cycle.
- Mentoring team a team of 10 developers
- Dealing with and resolving problems and issues critical production issues
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.