- Data collection
- Data annotation
- Search relevance
- Social media evaluation
- Linguistic consulting
- Collected information on labor cost, transportation cost, utility cost, interest rate and tax rate
- Identified Texas as the best location for the client by using financial modeling
- Design of plant layout using CAD Software
- Coordination with equipment suppliers
- Main coordinator of the 4th International Symposium on Fisheries Crime, hosted by The Norwegian Ministry of Trade, INTERPOL, UNDP, UNODC and Pescadolus the 15-20th of October 2018, with 350 participants.
- Responsible for all logistics concerning the Symposium, from handling the security clearances, to leading the weekly coordination meetings between the various partners.
- In charge of the itineraries of 16 participants from developing countries that are funded by the Norwegian Ministry – including two high-level ministers.
- Preparation of monthly cash outflow projections for investment monitoring and financial disbursement
- Prepares a SWOT and Continue-Start-Stop Analysis using data from previous run of project
- Conducts Market Research to provide insight on project’s target market
- Schedules project’s Blasts on social media
- Takes down Minutes during core team meetings
- Makes use of a Project Management Tool to monitor the work progress of each committee in core team
- Oversees Project and Participant Evaluations to gain insight on how to further improve project
- Gives Feedback Sessions with members of core team to help improve their work output
- As a Project Consultant in APCO, I am handling strategic communication mandates for clients across various verticals— Education, Public Health, Global Non-Profit Organizations and CSR.
- Specialize in media advocacy, stakeholder engagement, research and content development for my clients.
- I also assist in development of new business pitches for APCO’s business growth.
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, or public interest groups.Plan or direct development or communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public or stockholder perceptions of an organization’s accomplishments or agenda.
- Key competencies include content planning and development, stakeholder engagement, research and advocacy