Project Consultant Resume Examples
- Data collection
- Data annotation
- Search relevance
- Social media evaluation
- Linguistic consulting
- Collected information on labor cost, transportation cost, utility cost, interest rate and tax rate
- Identified Texas as the best location for the client by using financial modeling
- Design of plant layout using CAD Software
- Coordination with equipment suppliers
- Main coordinator of the 4th International Symposium on Fisheries Crime, hosted by The Norwegian Ministry of Trade, INTERPOL, UNDP, UNODC and Pescadolus the 15-20th of October 2018, with 350 participants.
- Responsible for all logistics concerning the Symposium, from handling the security clearances, to leading the weekly coordination meetings between the various partners.
- In charge of the itineraries of 16 participants from developing countries that are funded by the Norwegian Ministry – including two high-level ministers.
- Preparation of monthly cash outflow projections for investment monitoring and financial disbursement
- Prepares a SWOT and Continue-Start-Stop Analysis using data from previous run of project
- Conducts Market Research to provide insight on project’s target market
- Schedules project’s Blasts on social media
- Takes down Minutes during core team meetings
- Makes use of a Project Management Tool to monitor the work progress of each committee in core team
- Oversees Project and Participant Evaluations to gain insight on how to further improve project
- Gives Feedback Sessions with members of core team to help improve their work output
- As a Project Consultant in APCO, I am handling strategic communication mandates for clients across various verticals— Education, Public Health, Global Non-Profit Organizations and CSR.
- Specialize in media advocacy, stakeholder engagement, research and content development for my clients.
- I also assist in development of new business pitches for APCO’s business growth.
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, or public interest groups.Plan or direct development or communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public or stockholder perceptions of an organization’s accomplishments or agenda.
- Key competencies include content planning and development, stakeholder engagement, research and advocacy
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Developing project strategies.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Livelihood challenges of female home-based workers in India
- Impact of Forest Rights Act (FRA), 2006 on women’s economic empowerment in the tribal districts of Rajasthan
- Recruitment and Training of camp staff for the December Internship
- Plan, coordinate,oversee and monitor school logistics for onsite troubleshooting
- Identified root cause of cost creep in plant operations and suggested improvement methods to three production plants across Europe. Using LEAN principles the production process was optimized to avoid non-value adding activities. This helped in a production cost reduction of €13,100 per year.
- Operations due diligence for a smooth transition from in-house manufacturing to outsourced production. The step proved critical in improving the profit margin by 8% to meet the business plan.
- Completed market analysis for steer by wire system within a span of two months, to influence product development strategy. This resulted in a projected £1.2 million reduction in marketing expenses.
- Forecasted Indian market size for brushless motor steering system within a strict expense budget of £2500. The result exposed the threats of fast follower market capture strategy.
- Managing end-to-end Packt Live delivery for assigned B2B and channel partners.
- Develop knowledge around core IT technologies/Categories through Research and effective collaboration with the Category Managers.
- Getting the right Talent (Author/Speakers/Instructors) on board.
- Successfully negotiate author contracts, including advances, royalty rates, schedule.
- Manage relationships with Authors and Speakers, keep them engaged and ensure author/speaker reuse and retention.
- Understanding of Client requirement, expectations and coordinate with the Content Team for development of Packt Live Content.
- Maintain accurate business reports and provide feedback from clients to help grow and improve Packt services.
- l Collected information on recruitment industry
- Estimated market size of Chinese speakingemployees
- Defined revenue and cost structure and proved promising profitability of the new businessdivision
- I am software technical support and project manager in this job. I assist client for some technical problems regarding on the payroll system or employee self service system, providing explanations, visual presentations and helping on their decision making regarding on their raised concern. Also, i am documenting specifications for every customization on the system. And in addition, i am fixing and testing the biometric devices that will be deployed on clients. Aside from that, i am also a Project Manager for every projects that i received. I implement payroll system on every company i assigned. I also trained personnels from the company i assigned which are HR. HR Managers and IT.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.