- Working as a Program Manager in Knowledge Planet UAE, since December 2018.
- Business Development, Handling Branch Operations, Academics, Parents and Students concerns, Scheduling meetings and Counselling Students about the importance of Entrance Exams.
- Handling Teachers Concerns, Problem Solving, Managing the center, Maintaining healthy relations with the Parents and Students.
- Managing all basic branch related tasks, Correcting Papers, Maintaining Records, Coordinating with Operations about Portion Tracking, Extra Classes.
- Focused towards defining a well-designed ERP system by reducing complexity and allow business to know exactly what is happening within their organization.
- Set up a task driven process and defining the implementation methodology.
- Understand the business functionality and diversify the requirements into subsequent modules.
- Strategically planning the deliverable ensuring the functionality of the modules, independently.
- Drafting a plan for data migration and validation keeping in mind of the integration aspects of a streamlined ERP solution.
- Communicating the dependencies and challenges with the business and ensuring a transparent relationship in executing the project activities.
- Conduct weekly stakeholder meetings and sharing the progress with the stakeholders.
- Initiated and led the digital content development strategy including governance framework, global common processes, standards and technology and platform roadmap.
- Managed end to end digital content development processes from creative development to deployment for Sales representatives.
- Enabled new capabilities, consolidation, and standardization of processes and best practices across engagements for digital production across geographies and leading quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Supervised and coached teams managing all aspects of Global Digital Marketing and channel development.
- Defined portfolio of standards ranging from requirements, processes, assets, and adherence. Standards utilized internally and across all agencies
- Cultivated and maintained relationships across executives and internal stakeholders (Marketing, Analytics, Regulatory Operations and Business Technology) and external stakeholders (Creative Agencies, Veeva, Exploria, Milliman) to optimize cross-departmental workflows and drive business critical solutions
- Performed risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- Promoted the relationship between the Department and the regulated community. I provided technical advice and scientific information in an effort to promote compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provided training and educational events for permitted entities and the regulated community throughout Montana.
- Provided technical guidance to the regulated community facing the challenges of the Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act, and Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.
- Provide facility managers with guidance on environmental issues, regulatory guidelines, permit interpretation or compliance actions.
senior program manager(pd)
- Managing RAN & Core Project Portfolio in excess of 50 Mn USD spread across 15 countries
- Accountable for Revenue,Cost,Margins & Working Capital Forecast & accomplishment.
- Quarterly Forecast of HW and Resources (skills).
- Financial & Operational governance with Customer & Internal Management
- CAPEX & OPEX Project Contract Management
- Support Pre-Sales team during contract bidding.
- Accountable for E2E Project life cycle (Setup till closure)