- Utilize diverse programming skills to complete freelance client work
- Collaborate with other photographers to test background, lighting, camera techniques, equipment’s and equipment calibration
- Plan and prepare for all on-location and live shoots
- Photograph high-quality images for both print and internet distribution, as well as company advertisements
- Deliver high-quality photographs that meet the standards of the clientele by a set deadline
- Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, depth of field, ISO and shutter speed.
- Use traditional DSLR cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments.
- Upload digital images into computers for editing, storage, and electronic transmission.
- Manipulate and enhance digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software.
- Produce photographs for use by publication, broadcast or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
- Review advertising trends, and other data regarding marketing of goods and services to determine the best way to photograph products.
- Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for photo shoots and ways to showcase their products.
- Review photography projects invoices for accuracy, and submit invoices for payment.
- Evaluate and select time of day and view points to highlight clients projects and property.
- Read trade publications, attend seminars, and consult with other photography professionals to keep abreast of standards and trends.
- Very competent in Photoshop to enhance photographs