- Select and examine sample garments and material for product production.
- Direct and coordinate workers involved in drawing and cutting patterns and constructing samples for specific job order and production timeline.
- Confer management executives or with clients in order to discuss design ideas.
- checking that all equipment are efficiency working and workers are motivate to maximize productivity.
- Coordinate every production department to achieve the target production output with quality and quantity wise.
- Develop new or improved ways of preserving, processing, packaging, storing, and delivering foods,
- Develop food standards, safety and sanitary regulations, and waste management and water supply specifications.
- Test new products for flavor, texture, color, nutritional content, and adherence to industry standard.
- Study the structure and composition of food or the changes foods undergo in storage and processing.industry standards.