- Read production and delivery schedules and stacking pattern.
- Determine sorting and transfer procedures, arrangement of packages on pallet and destination of loaded pallet.
- Observed packages moving along conveyor to identify packages and to detect defective packaging, and ensure detected defective packaging is accumulated in reject line.
- Physically transferred finished product onto following pallet pattern configuration from drawing and/or order instructions.
- Loaded pallet onto palletize conveyor, unloaded when palletizing is completed.
- Visually inspected label and code to ensure legible and correct for traceability.
- Stopped equipment to clear jams if needed.
- Supplier of empty can in filler
- Capabilities to produce the product that have a good quality and quantity
- Cleaning of all the equipment that have been used before and after the processing meet products
- Cut, trim, bone, tie, and dice poultry meats
- Assist machine operator during operation and monitor the products assuring that it will be sent to the labeling machine and bar-coding first before the others.
- Product Packaging and stacking.
- It’s a brush production company.
- I help the operator in tufting the brush.
- Clean production area.
- Measure, pour and mix ingredients.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
- Assist with the production line.
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
- Follow all written and verbal instructions
- Attend all safety and production trainings
- Able to work overtime as needed, including nights and weekends