- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
production executive (finishing)
- Prepare daily Production & Dispatch Plan & reports.
- Polish Copper plated cylinders for Engraving.
- Inspect received material & issue to Production
- Review production plan with Copper & Engraving Dept
- Production Planning in Coordination with supply chain.
- Monitor and improve Manpower utilization.
- Monitoring online quality of oil and taking necessary actions to control it.
- Compliance to all Food Safety & GMP requirements.
- Coordinating with Quality, Utility, store & Commercial departments.
- Making accurate SAP transactions and other production reports.
- Material reconciliation and finding new ways to reduce oil losses.
- Managed production activities effectively, orders were shipped on time.
- Efficient use of ERP system.
- Production/Process planning, scheduling and executing.
- Member of SPTT (Supplier Parts Tracking Team) & Projects.
- Maintained and communicated daily reports for all departments.
- Defined standards and study the outcome to set future targets.
- Created & managed training, procedures & work instructions.
- Confer with technical directors, managers and writers to discuss details of production, such as photography, script, music, sets, and costumes.
- Collaborate with producers to hire such as art directors, cinematographers, and costumer designers.
- Breakdown analysis & implementation of CAPA.
- Contribution in continuous improvement by implementing Kaizens