- Study of client’s specification and developing technical procedure according to the standards and requirement specified. Attending pre-job conference and periodical meetings.
- Prepared and updated the material procurement schedule to facilitate the timely preparation of materials
- .Documenting periodic reports on progress and presented it to the Top Levelmanagement.
- Witnessing Hydrostatic Test up to 750 bar(g), Torsion and bend test, Pneumatic Test, Fatigue Test, Vacuum test, Holiday Test up to 2500 Volt, Adhesion Test, Insulation Resistance Test and Di-Electric Strength Test up to 5000 Volt to test the robustness of Monolithic insulation joints at various conditions.
- Supervised Non-destructive testing such as Ultrasonic testing, Magnetic particle testing, Liquid penetration testing of weld joints and maintained its records.
- Interpreted Radiographic Films of weld joints and reviewed its reports.Making necessary record of visual inspection, fit up inspection, welding inspection & NDT reports.Inspection of various grades of pipes and flanges (Seamless, welded, spiral seam rolled).
- Reviewing Mechanical & Chemical test certificates of Pipes and flanges.
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
- Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees.
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production. Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards. Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals. Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability. Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
- Responsible for production line set-up.
- Responsible for jig & fixture validation.
- Responsible for first piece approval report.
- Responsible for daily production & rejection reports.
- Responsible for solve customer complaint with respective 8D.
- Responsible for measurement system analysis (MSA).
- Responsible for operator training.
- Measure, examine, or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications for luggage board and package tray in Hyundai cars.
- Fit and assemble parts to make luggage board in Hyundai cars.
- Fit and assemble parts to make package tray in Hyundai cars.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, or work for conformance to specifications for luggage board and package tray in Hyundai cars.
- Knowing parameter of Mixxing mill, Extruder, Calender, kneader.
- Knowledge about Rubber Componding.
- Good production planning and Man power Handeling.
- Improve Productivity and Quality also.