- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Package finished items and prepare them for shipping.
- Rotate through all tasks required in particular production process.
- Shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- Review work orders and invoice packages before shipment.
- Production Assistant to ¡Viva La Tradicion! annual show
- Manage Social Media
- Scheduling for Artists
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Finalize contracts with Event Promoters
- Build and repair chemical storage tanks.
- Inspect, test, and adjust components per specifications and customer order requirements.
- graphic design
- Worked with Director to hire principal cast members
- Coordinated the activities of writers, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process, and assisted the key production staff members.
- Researched production topics using the internet, video archives, and other informational sources.
- Reviewed film, recordings, or rehearsals to ensure conformance to production and broadcast standards.
- Composed and edited scripts or provided screenwriters with story outlines from which scripts can be written.
- Conducted meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
- Performed administrative duties, such as preparing operational reports, distributing rehearsal call sheets and script copies, and arranging for rehearsal quarters.
- Plan and establish work schedules, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- other misc. duties as needed
- Resolved personnel problems that arose during the production process by acting as liaisons between dissenting parties when necessary.
- Obtained and distributed costumes, props, music, and studio equipment needed to complete productions.