- Organized ticket sales for various shows and venues
- Sourced new acts for summer country music series
- Worked with crews to set up / break down stage sets
- On location at AEG’s New York office; Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ; Jenkinson’s in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ; Prospect Park in Brooklyn, NY; and, Forest Hills Stadium.
- Worked with acts including Drake, Lil’ Wayne, John Mellencamp, Nick Cave and others
- Design, program, and run lights for a variety of shows and events.
- Design, program, and run sound during shows and events.
- Problem solve technical issues and come up with solutions that are quick, easy, and effective.
- Engage and lead groups of 25+ children, ages (approximately) 5-15.
- Act as a role model for younger children, displaying patience and kindness to others.
- Assist the director, music director, and stage manager by managing and occasionally teaching the kids, so they can do their job as effectively as possible.
- Answer any and all parent questions regarding the shows and theater company.
- Working executing concerts and special events.
- Stage coordinator.
- Will call and ticket redemption.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing policies to promote concerts and events with producers.
- Backstage coordinator.
- Assist with meet and greet with artist.
- Implemented sponsorship procedures
- Aired different feeds
- Sourced footage in preparation of productions
- Worked closely with an editor to finalize footage for production
- Reviewed production and gave suggestions when asked
- Addressed internal supply problems head-on and developed creative solutions to prevent delays and missed targets
- Stayed alert, active and ready to respond to any request at any time using variety of available resources
production assistant/control room assistant/talent coordinator
- Assisted with developing show segments, researching, gathering and selecting video frames assisting with edit sessions.
- Communicated show needs and editorial and production notes to writers and producers.
- Identified and developed stories
- Offered input into interview subjects and conduct pre-interviews to provide depth, insight and balance
- Assisted creative team members with promo campaigns and/or create own promos. – See projects through from script to final delivery
- Communicated needs of each show to production writers and directors.
- Identified and developed shows and conducted pre-interviews with future talent.