- Configure application to support the generation of reports and other client deliverables according to specifications, following established procedures
- Generate reports and review for adherence to specifications
- Track report generation and log completed reports in appropriate files
- Adhere to approved visual and formatting requirements
- Use available quality tools to review work to ensure deliverables meet quality expectations
- Use a case management tool and standardized workflow to share work with other team members and document interim work status
- The requirements were vast and widely spread.
- We needed to find a new adhesive for the finishing of the joinery their 2 part epoxy was causing enormous problems.
- in the marine industry no item can be changed without exhaustive testing & signed off by management.
- I found a 1 part adhesive that would do the job and it was introduced to production some 6 months later.
- Next was machinery. A capital item no business owner wants to face.
- The exsisting machinery was tired and spent a lot of time down for repair.
- The first item to be changed was the Edge Bander. Not the most popular peace of equipment in our industry. However that was done together with a new extracton system.
- STUCK ORDER HANDLING
- CCQ Operate
- TEAM TARGET ACHIEVEMENT
- Observe and analyze the manufacturing process of building parts.
- The list ran on through panel saws to spindle moulders.
- The big items were to come as in the CNC equipment. This particular item caused a lot of procrastination, however just before my contract finished I placed the order for 2 machines
- Weight is a problem in the marine industry and I was asked to come up with a product to take out some 3 ton from a 48 ft vessel.
- Analyze data to recommend supplementary processes to enhance production.
- Monitored operations of compressor fleet and producing wells
- Created facility diagrams, equipment inventories, and driving directions for operated wells
- Monitor production rates, and assisted in plans for rework processes to improve production.