- Responsible for the market mapping, developing/defining prospect list and market coverage including conducting market research to map customer requirements, habits and trends.
- Managed the cross-function alignment (by engaging Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Development) to drive continuous account growth and creating value proposal for the customer.
- Managed technical presentations; continuous product drives; and targeted product demonstrations to current and potential customers to showcase the product in use and appreciation of its clinical value. This also including customer workshops to identify / demonstrate new areas of application.
- Conducting post sale surveillance program to get feedback from customers to define improved, growth boosting sales and marketing approaches.
- Managed the wider stakeholder engagement including developing professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders and reference/training center’s; and managing the vendor strategy including external vendor co-ordination.
- Led the development and execution of marketing campaigns including chairing promotional events and participating in external conferences, exhibitions, workshops, CMEs and hospital programs to o showcase Karl Storz’s product portfolio.
senior product specialist
- Liaising with Development ,Delivery ,MSM teams and prioritize defect fix through recreation and business impact justification.
- Conduct advanced level problem analysis and diagnostics, record call information, maintain histories and resolutions in Siebel as required. Ability to handle critical issues and communicate (notifications) to internal and external customers
- Participate in airline health checks for specific application solutions support . Was part of Cutover support for SSCI for Air Seychelles at Seychelles .
- Active member and host various events of Sabre YPC at site level .
- Maintain complete documentation for all product-related activities.
- Address customer issues and concern in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist in new product introduction and release activities
- Obtain customer feedback and suggest appropriate product revisions
- Coordinate with engineering and manufacturing teams in product development activities
- Seek self-improvement through mentoring and coaching from senior team members
- Demonstrate product functionality accurately and completely
- Set weekly goals to better my performance.
- Prioritized daily workflows, including inbound calls, quotes & inquires.
- Emphasized product features bases on analysis of customer needs.
- Communicate with telecommunications vendors to obtain pricing and technical specifications for available hardware, software, or services.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and vendors.
- I was in charge of creating and reviewing invoices before accounting specialist sent them to companies to get paid.
- Compile lists describing products.
- Accurately communicate all technical specifications