- Created a requirements traceability matrix to support development and testing efforts
- Facilitated requirements review meetings
- Participated in Agile ceremonies and working directly with scrum teams to update and track all work items, changes risks, issues
- Approved and prioritized user stories backlog
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
- Understand customer requirements; articulate and design customer experiences that delight our users.
- Research and understand competitive offerings, regulations and other industry constraints, operational impacts and needs.
- Translate data and understanding into feature specs, and execute the plan with engineers and designers, delivering quality products.
- Work with marketing on go-to-market planning and execution.
- Be an owner of features and products, end to end
- Oversaw product deployments into pre-production and the rollout into production.
- Collaborated with the development team on various services and tasks.
- Focused on building critical features up front in order to identify constraints and technical challenges.
- Proactively managed and prioritized the product, release and sprint backlogs according to business value, complexity and expectations
- Implementation of SAFe 4 principles
- Assist in customer workshops and strategic RFX
- Maximizing the value creation of the development team
- Created blueprint & implementation plan of Analytics in Marketing Automation
- Work directly with other product owners, system engineers, program managers, developers, testers, and customers
- Provide week-to-week tactical objectives to scrum team, and quick JIT decisions to system level questions
- Defining the road map and prioritizing the backlog to meet the vision to meet market and customer demands
product owner/scrum master/agile business analyst
- Successfully spearheaded nearly 3.5 M euros income scrum projects for 2.5 years. Developed many high-profitable, creative products on Internet Banking , Core banking ,Payment and Accounting systems. Also added many new functions and features all systems.
- Responsible for defining product vision, product roadmap and product strategy with senior managers and program manager
- Lead and analyze the Term Account product transformation that developed in cloud environment 35+ API, many functions and scheduler-dependent automatic jobs, 26 screens and some important reports, also overcomed very risky migration to move 1300 + accounts that have a few billion euros total amount.
- Excellent JIRA user and managing backlog priorities for features,defects,& technical debt,broke down epics and refined user stories through collaboration with product team & other key stakeholders.Also creating acceptance criteria and drive testing and delivery
- Supervised and encouraged 2 dedicated poduct team of 13 developers to design and build innovative,next generation banking products for our customers in 5 countries. (UK,Kosovo,Georgia etc.. )
- Organized grooming,planning ,estimation and daily stand up sessions with development teams and coached the development teams about scrum methodologies.
- Reported current status,impediments,risks, and dependencies to program manager and senior managers.Fingding ways to solve impediments.