- Worked with stakeholders to develop and maintained collaboration on a product roadmap based on organization goals and industry/product best-practices and trends
- Created common functionality that spans multiple business lines
- Defined MVP and managed tradeoffs and risks
- Lead a cross-functional team to ensure alignment across Product Management, UX and Engineering
- Participated in production of high quality QA by helping QA produce high quality test cases and accurately answering questions raised in a timely manner
- Lead integration, user acceptance, and regression testing activities by creating test scenarios and managing the execution of test cases
- Lead the development scrum team and scrum master to create specifications, mock-ups, and other documentation to support successful launches and enhancements.
product owner(innovation app)
- Product Owner of a face-to-face video chatting app
- Worked with Operation team, Recommend team, Tech team
- Continuously groomed the development backlog by recurring iterations of user story development and prioritization.
- Act as liaison between local stakeholders and remote technical resources to define and resolve product administration issues
- Work directly with end users to capture and analyze challenges to their workflow
- Provide key performance metrics to the Head of IT on the deliveries and benefits realisation of change implementations
- Prioritizes work within an agile team and maintain a backlog of future work for consideration/prioritization
- Take responsibility for the development of on
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.going enhancements, create and prioritize user stores with the agile teams
- Own and drive backlog grooming and management, prioritize user stories, create acceptance criteria and drive testing and delivery
- Work with Program Management and Battle leadership to support new business
product owner/ intern
- As a summer interns we were placed in groups of eight and given a challenge in the health technology world.
- Understand challenge and talk with representatives to create an application or software to accommodate their needs
- We presented to executive members of the business biweekly and used their critique to improve our product
- As Product Owner I was tasked with keeping in mind the customer and insuring that the development was on track and accomplishing the challenge presented to us
- Also was in charge with much of the frontend of the software development
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.