Product Owner Resume Examples
- Worked with stakeholders to develop and maintained collaboration on a product roadmap based on organization goals and industry/product best-practices and trends
- Created common functionality that spans multiple business lines
- Defined MVP and managed tradeoffs and risks
- Lead a cross-functional team to ensure alignment across Product Management, UX and Engineering
- Participated in production of high quality QA by helping QA produce high quality test cases and accurately answering questions raised in a timely manner
- Lead integration, user acceptance, and regression testing activities by creating test scenarios and managing the execution of test cases
- Lead the development scrum team and scrum master to create specifications, mock-ups, and other documentation to support successful launches and enhancements.
product owner(innovation app)
- Product Owner of a face-to-face video chatting app
- Worked with Operation team, Recommend team, Tech team
- Continuously groomed the development backlog by recurring iterations of user story development and prioritization.
- Act as liaison between local stakeholders and remote technical resources to define and resolve product administration issues
- Work directly with end users to capture and analyze challenges to their workflow
- Provide key performance metrics to the Head of IT on the deliveries and benefits realisation of change implementations
- Prioritizes work within an agile team and maintain a backlog of future work for consideration/prioritization
- Take responsibility for the development of on
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.going enhancements, create and prioritize user stores with the agile teams
- Own and drive backlog grooming and management, prioritize user stories, create acceptance criteria and drive testing and delivery
- Work with Program Management and Battle leadership to support new business
product owner/ intern
- As a summer interns we were placed in groups of eight and given a challenge in the health technology world.
- Understand challenge and talk with representatives to create an application or software to accommodate their needs
- We presented to executive members of the business biweekly and used their critique to improve our product
- As Product Owner I was tasked with keeping in mind the customer and insuring that the development was on track and accomplishing the challenge presented to us
- Also was in charge with much of the frontend of the software development
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Levantamento de requisitos com os stakeholders
- Criação e priorização do backlog do produto, alinhado aos interesses do negócio e às necessidades do usuário
- Planejamento e acompanhamento dos sprints utilizando metodologias ágeis
- Acompanhamento com o time de UX na identificação das dores do usuário e na criação de soluções novas de interfaces e interações
- Homologação das funcionalidades novas previstas para o produto
- Análise dos resultados e métricas para melhoria contínua do produto
- Estudo e pesquisa constante de novas tendências no mercado
- Analyzes and documents business and technical requirements that best reflect customer needs
- Translates the requirements into prioritize epics/features, supporting the release and iteration planning
- Advises customers based on product capabilities and best practices , leveraging reuse and ensuring high business value
- Effectively participates in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support;
- Bieng a product owner, took on several roles, including business strategist, product designer, market analyst, customer liaison, and project manager.
- Responsible for communicating with stakeholders across the board, including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
- Activity and resource planning for meeting project deadlines, define project scopes and determine available resources.
- Organizing and motivating a project team to develop clear, straightforward plans that stimulate their teams to reach their full potential.
- Work with DA to understand the application scope and mange reports and necessary documents.
- Providing guidance to the application team to monitor and analyze both expenditures and team performance and to always efficiently take corrective measures.
- Along with the process, risk management was a part where to identify and evaluate potential risks before the project begins.
- Conducting pre-sales activities
- Assessment of customer’s environments
- Cooperation with stakeholders
- Data and business processes analysis
- Requirements management
- Solution architecture design
- Managed services strategy, roadmap & design definition
- Prioritizing needs, managing the product backlog, acting as primary liaison
- Assign duties, responsibilities to project personnel.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Status report para os stakeholders
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.