Procurement Specialist Resume Examples
- Responsible for procurement of Engineering equipments & materials like Reactors, Storage tanks, Centrifuge, ANFDs, Pipes & Fittings, spares, pumps etc.,
- Preparation of Quotation comparison statement & negotiating with vendors for cost , delivery & credit.
- New vendor development by using all possible resources & sending enquiry regarding material requirement.
- Coordination with higher authorities, accounts & commercial department.
- Assigned to the Reservoir Sampling & Analysis (RSA) and Project Specific Equipment (PSE) product lines.
- Part of an integration team tasked with transferring Reservoir Sampling & Analysis (RSA) product line operations from the UK to the US.
- Worked on successful completion and delivery of projects for BP, Chevron, Exxon and ENI.
- Coordinated a transfer of inventory worth $500,000 from Aberdeen to Rosharon.
- Managed a portfolio of 50 key suppliers located over 3 continents, ensuring that negotiated agreements are implemented.
- Prepared and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment, and actively maintained records of goods ordered and received.
- Resolved problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Assigned to Reservoir Sampling and Analysis (RSA) and Project Specific Equipment (PSE) product lines. Managed all Houston purchasing activities: $500,000+ orders, $900,000+ inventory transfers, $500,000 order supply chain, and $500,000+ warehouse inventory.
- Prepared and processed requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Reviewed requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Maintained records of goods ordered and received.
- Prepared purchase orders and sent copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Determined if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
- Contacted suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Implemented Data Access Objects with Hibernate System.
- Used Struts Tiles and Validation Framework.
- Implemented Front Controller and MVC Design Patterns.
- Written Mapping Documents and Persistence Classes.
- Coding and Unit Testing of the enhancements / bugs.
- Technical design review and Code Review.
- Handling / Issuing of purchase orders > $10,000
- Posting bids for purchase requests >$25,000
- Facilitate communication between prospective vendors and end users
- Modify vendor terms and conditions to meet University standards
- Provide training and guidane to incoming and current Associates
- Completed buying duties as necessary, including contacting suppliers, creating purchase orders, and issuing payment.
- Prepared and maintained detailed records of all purchases, including information about costs, items ordered, fulfillment accuracy, and resolution of issues.
- Provided support to senior buyers, including preparing purchase orders and distributing copies to all relevant departments, recording purchases and payments, and contacting suppliers
- Compared supplier’s invoices with shipped items, pricing quotes, and purchase orders to ensure accuracy
- Researched and resolved discrepancies relating to billing and item receipt by collecting and organizing relevant information and preparing reports for suppliers and internal departments
- Expedites past due purchasing orders and works backlog reports to obtain current delivery information
- Delivery Lead Time – Responsible for reaching out and following up with supplier to make sure on-time delivery and processed for system updates
senior procurement specialist
- Supported the management team to establish and meet benefits and general targets (including undertaking key Procurement functions/ agreements to support the BUs). Ensured that support was provided to remove roadblocks and facilitate discussions to fast track results.
- Supported the Procurement portfolio under the Networks and Wireless space including any addressable spend opportunities (in excess of $250M).
- Worked with different areas of the business as Voice of the Business to ensure that operational effectiveness was optimised.
- Negotiated with key suppliers and facilitated/led RFXs (tender processes) and gathered market intelligence to support the BUs in building road maps and implementing new ideas.
- Reported non-conformance and monitored resource risks to achievement of deliverables.
- Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
- Monitor in-house inventory movement and complete inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping purposes.
- Monitor contractor performance, recommending contract modifications when necessary.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Procure supplies for other products for District Court of Montana
- Pay all incoming invoices for the District of Montana’
- Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications.
- Collaborated with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Directed inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Ensured carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Tracked the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Checked shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.