- Book suppliers Sales Invoices and process request for payment.
- Conduct and attend meeting with clients/end users and suppliers.
- Prepare various reports.
- Finalization of purchase/work order (techno-commercial)
- Development and implementation of the procurement plans.
- Coordinating and managing the pre-qualification and evaluation process.
- Development and preparation of bid documents.
- Coordinating the feedback and communication to all bidders.
- Procure goods and services according to the specifications, quality and timescale and in accordance with the procurement plan.
- Liaising and working with the finance department to review supplier bills so that they are reconciled against Local Purchase Orders and initiating payment where the bill is accurate and negotiating with suppliers where not.
- Preparing procurement Status Report.
- Negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Organizing Pre-bid with vendors.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying and distributing materials, equipment, service ,machinery, and supplies.
- Coordinating with the Store/warehouse for proper distribution and utilization of materials.
- Review quotations
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services
- Monitor progress of delivery schedules
- Establish delivery schedules
- Develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased
- Determine contract terms and conditions
- Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
- Conduct Daily Visits to Market for Office Requisitions and Market Price Evaluation.
- Research New Products and Services to Meet company’s Goals.
- Discover Profitable and Potential Suppliers.
- Negotiate with Vendors For Cost Cutting & High Quality Of Product.
- Finalize Purchase Details Of Orders & Deliveries.
- Prepare Purchase Order With Complete Details Of Product Quality, Payment Terms & delivery Time.
- Track Orders And Ensure Timely Delivery.