- Sort, pack, and store catch in holds with salt and ice.
- Locate fish, using fish-finding equipment.
- Gut and clean all types and sizes of fish
- lean gutting machines conveyor belts and all machines thoroughly after each shift
- Remain current on health and safety standards relevant to Fish Processing
- Grade and sort fish by species and quality
- HANDLING HUPAST 1/ SAP SYSTEM
- PROCESS ORDER AS PER CUSTOMER REQUIREMENT
- GO THROUGH ISET REQUIREMENT
- PERFORM PARTIALING
- RE-LABEL BOXES AND RE-SCREEN BOXES
- Production coordinator
- Cleaning station
- Mark and label products
- Count products and materials
- Inspect containers and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Sort donated goods by item type, season, and quality of product.
- Make a formal judgment on the value of product and price it according to provided price guide.
- Hang, tag, and size with price in preparation for sales floor.
- Restock light areas on sales floor when needed.
- Rotate/Pull tight areas on sales floor to ensure store shop ability.
- Assist customers with merchandise questions while providing positive customer service.
- Help present a safe and positive work environment for myself, buyers, and co workers.
- Set up the equipment needed to produce special lighting or sound effects during performances.
- Bundle and band material such as fodder or tobacco leaves, using banding machines.
- Rig or dismantle props or equipment, such as frames, scaffolding, platforms, or backdrops, using hand tools.
- Responsible for the analysis and reconciliation of ER/HR/SE/VM contributions’ posted payments in Subsidiary Ledger vs General Ledger.