- Cut, trim, skin, sort, and wash viscera of slaughtered Beef to separate edibleportions from offal.
- Slit open, eviscerate, and trim carcasses of slaughtered Beef.
- Removed bones, and cut meat into standard cuts in preparation for marketing.
- Lifted items manually and using hoists.
- Maintained high standards of excellence.
- Operated numerically controlled equipment used to automatically move frozen food products on assembly line.
- Inspected ingredients and product to ensure conformance to company specifications.
- Keeping machines dirt free at all times.
- When problems happen with the production procedure, you would discontinue the machine and report the fault to a manager or engineer.
- Adjusting the momentum of the conveyor belt if required.
- Good team working skills and the aptitude to work alone.
- Inspection of ingredients prior to production
- Product packaging and label match check
- Ensure quality and control +
- Pallet packing
- OH&S Hygiene practices
- General cleaning duties
- Process work, sorting, quality control
- Pick pack maintaining Pace
- Working to pace health regulation standards
- Maintaining clean safe workplace
- Cool room work Packaging order picking
- Maintaning health regulations standards
- Set up, dismantle and run grinder
- Set up and run smaller machines that produced the product
- Handling Halal
- Mixing batches and grinding meat
- Worked in the production line
- Storage data in freezer
- Manual ceiling cleaning in the freezers on a crane