- Maintain a very busy work environment driving around the Houston area ensuring courts and law firms receive HIPAA certified documents/records in a set tie.
- Served court orders and processes, such as subpoenas.
- Dropped off/picked u at courts and law firms.
- Investigated and located individuals attempting to avoid service of process.
- Filed, faxed, copied, and scanned pictures and files.
- Completed affidavits and Depositions by written questions and Notarize said affidavits and Depositions by written questions.
- Show excellent customer service and remain professional in escalation cases.
- Maintained proper reports/records relating to service of process
- Located person to be served using telephone directories, state, county and city records or public utility records
- Delivered general messages and documents between courts and attorneys
- Assisted with additional duties as needed
- Investigated and tracked information of persons being served
- Self-owned company
- Processed subpoenas, civil warrants, garnishments, detainer warrants, and evictions
- Make phone calls and try to retrieve money
- High level of success in service of process.
- Deliver legal correspondence to defendants, witnesses, and court officials.
- Deliver mail between the Sheriff’s office and the Shawnee County Courthouse.
- Sort legal correspondence into the correct areas to be delivered by other Process Servers.