- Maintaining laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
- Interpret data to track how changes in variables affected performance.
- Create graphs and figures to communicate changes in performance, inventory changes, and costs of changing production method.
- Communicating with suppliers and setting up supply chains.
- Analyze pyrethrins using techniques such as chromatography and spectrometry to determine properties, relationships and composition
- Performing laboratory analysis of samples and record keeping.
- Sample gathering and testing of materials at the different process stages
- Monitoring and reporting of plant processing performance to the management
- Ensuring that the plant operate in accordance with health and safety procedures as set out by the company.
- Inspection and verification of raw materials in warehouse.
- Involvement in continual improvement of the processing plant
- Conducting periodic Inspection of chemicals/reagents in chemical store to eliminate out the obsolete ones as being instructed by GCLA.
- Ensuring that raw materials meet internal specifications and finished product meet customers specifications.
- Assisting in troubleshooting, calibration of instruments.