- Have around 1 year experience in devops and technologies.
- Played a key role in building the new infrastructure for mojoreads by bringing down the cost to 30%.
- Build components in web platform using react following designs from invision.
- Led team of junior front-end developers to build the major features of mojoreads platform and guide them in following best practises.
- Revamped our old IOS app and built it using react-native.
- Working for the CTO office and reporting directly to the CTO.
- Member of the Architecture Working Group (AWG), responsible for reviewing the design of all the software components being built across various teams.
- Guiding multiple product development teams for selecting the most suitable technologies and architectures across two different product offerings in USA and India.
- Working closely with the Product team to layout the product roadmap.
- Working with Product, Project management, Dev teams in Canada and resolving the QA issues.
- Preparing Test Plan and estimating the overall efforts.
- Review of new manual and automation tests developed by the team.
- Holding the daily stand-ups at ITC.
- Facilitating the training’s to the team, given training’s on QA process and automation.
- Making sure the team is committed to the timelines and delivery is with high quality.
- Automated critical areas using Webdriver and fitNesse.
- Part of a development team for development of core platform called MoTEAF.
- Development of different services which will be consumed by either web or mobile devices by third party.
- Part of a team to coordinate with clients for requirement gathering and analysis and effort estimation of work involved.
- Involved in documenting and testing critical areas like Monetization/ Localization.
- Identified scenarios for Smoke tests for the new features and increase the smoke test scope.
- Training the team on existing automation framework, improve the existing developed in fitnesse with an in house jQuery based UI.
- Implemented code coverage using jaCoco and reported the results to the management.