- Represent organizations or promote their objectives at official functions or delegate representatives to do so.
- Conduct or direct investigations or hearings to resolve complaints or violations of laws or testify at such hearings.
- Attend and participate in meetings of municipal councils or council committees.
- Coordinate the development or implementation of budgetary control systems, recordkeeping systems, or other administrative control processes.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
- Refer major policy matters to elected representatives for final decisions.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
- Chair Committee meetings ensuring they follow an agenda and are correctly recorded and minutes are distributed to all committee members and a register and archive maintained.
- Be a role Model for the club, and acting as spokesperson and demonstrating a positive image at all times.
- Assist in the development of partnerships with other clubs, Swimming WA, potential sponsors and funding organisations and local government spokes people.
- Oversee the overall running of the club and support all committee members in their roles.
- Collaborate and develop documentation with committee and ensure it is kept up to date i.e. Constitution, by-laws and policies.
- Provide guidance and advice on club policies and procedures to solve issues within the club. Advise on conflict resolution process.
- Adopted measures by Treasury Secretary Hamilton. It reduced debt.
- Established many peace treaties with Native American tribes
- Approved a bill that established a permanent district near the Potomac River
- Signed a bill authorizing Congress to place a tax on distilled spirits
- Passed the Militia Act of 1792 and personally led the troops
- Sent John Jay to negotiate the Jay Treaty, established a clear boundary between America and Canada
- Served 2 terms as President of the United States
- Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and minimize costs.
- Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events.
- Secure speakers for charitable events, community meetings, or conferences to increase awareness of charitable, nonprofit, or political causes.
- Teach students the basics of starting a business, marketing, and finance.
- Responsible for all aspects of operating the business for commercial and residential construction.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee students’ participation in several business-idea competitions.
- Managed, in less than a year, to turn into one of the largest morning activities at school.
- Preside over or serve on boards of directors, management committees, or other governing boards.