- Write and record orders into computers
- Cut down stems of each and every flower
- Made each flower presentable by removing damaged petals
- Put flowers in vases
- Add food to each vase and water as well
- Packed vases into boxes and stored into trailers to send to local stores
- Communicates to high school students across New South Wales regarding the study skills of top students.
- Content is communicated through seminar style speeches ranging from 45 to 90 minutes.
- Required to learn 5-10, 20-50 page scripts to memory.
- Required to adapt the presentations to the needs of different students across the state.
- I’ve worked as a brand manager and a presenter of a popular food brand ” Vispak” in Bosnia and Herzegovina. This helped me develop social skills and the ability to adapt to different enviroments while developing a certain sensitivity to customer individual preferences.
- This helped me refine my approach when it comes to teaching because I’ve accumulated a massive experience in recognizing people’s personal preferences in communication and adapting accordingly to them.
- During my tenure I’ve:
- Greet guests, and present them with their meals.
- Presenting the family show Dinosaur Zoo touring across England, Scotland and Wales followed by a tour of Sydney and North West NSW.
- Discovered the mysterious behinds technology of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Analyze the direct interaction between global public with Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Observed the pros and cons of Artificial Intelligence (AI) debut.
- Develop ideas for education programs then help the script writers.
- Edit and record the programs then evaluate the programs along with the team who go to the elementary schools.