- Designed complex business presentations, graphics, and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and software.
- Developed multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, and computer artwork for use in videos, literature, newsletters and slide shows.
- Determined audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete videos for websites, YouTube, and business presentations.
- Edited videos to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors using editing software.
- Planned the contents of presentations according to the client’s requirements.
- Provides accurate, consistent and timely solutions, primarily through presentation composition, formatting and design.
- Implements standard base analysis of data and content to identify, report, and escalate issues while also noting patterns of error and marginal discrepancies.
- Quality controls draft proofs prior to submittal for Internal QC, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and compliance as well as facilitates smooth and timely quality control of materials.
- Interacts professionally with internal clients and team members to understand business needs and goals.
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills and is able to effectively tailor communications to a diverse range of business stakeholders.
- Production of documents using MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power point as per Client Specification
- Responsible for quality of job and should strive for producing documents with nil errors
- Produce the documents within the specified time frame
- Responsible for informing Workflow coordinator for any delay in delivering the output.
- Communicate with them and Team Mentors for any QC issues
- Receiving project instructions directly from client
- Initiation and delivering of projects
sr. presentation specialist
- Coordinating with the team to provide investment bankers with a decent presentation of data. Likewise using the right tools and ideologies for representing the data graphically in alignment to the content provided.
- Monitoring the job from production level to delivery .
- Reviewing the job for final delivery.
- Discussing the requirements and taking updates from clients regularly and setting deadlines accordingly.
- Assigning resources for the required assignments and working parallel in production as required.
- Worked under the supervision of the Community Programs Manager to deliver educational and engaging live science performances across the museum and within the community.
- Supporting daily operations in museum, assisting guests with wayfinding directions and safety instructions.
- Aiding with the management and troubleshooting of all equipment necessary for supporting live performances.
- Coordinating all the shows and demonstrations throughout the day.
- Contacting and persuading guests to stop by at a specific time to watch a live performance/demonstration.