senior presentation specialist
- Develop and design presentations – primarily in PowerPoint – that advance key business objectives and tell the story through clean, concise, and well-organized slides.
- Whether preparing for a critical Board or Directors presentation, or assisting a department in developing slides for internal use, must be able to interpret complex concepts and translate them into easy-to-understand graphs, charts, and visual graphics.
- Will distill clear messaging while incorporating smart visual solutions that make a difference at high-stakes meetings that affect major business decisions.
- Responsible to develop and maintain customized templates and graphics to ensure a consistent “look and feel” for the department.
- Provide training for the tools so the clients can learn how to communicate ideas and concepts in a way that is more accurate, accessible, and appealing.