- Addressed behavioral and learning issues with parents and daycare management
- Worked with teaching staff to evaluate individual progress and recommend appropriate learning plans
- Used classroom observations to create written assessments of student performance
- Maintained well-controlled classrooms by clearly outlining standards and reinforcing positive behaviors
- Consulted with parents to build and maintain positive support networks and support continuing education strategies
- Create and implement developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals eaten, and diaper changes.
- Teach 2 1/2 years old to 6 years old children
- Montessori based preschool
- Provide nutritious snacks and lunches.
- Talk with parents about behavioral ups and downs. Develop activities to stimulate the children.
- Establish policies and procedures for inside and outside the classroom.
- Monitored students’ educational progress with individual charts and files.
- Educated preschoolers with daily fundamentals
- Trained and supervised multiple assistant teachers
- Carefully monitor children play activities
- Maintained daily records of activities,behaviors,meals and naps
- Educate 10 children of multiple levels in a classroom setting
- Focus on developing socialization skills through group interaction
- Introduces children to discipline and the importance of following rules
- Assist In planning activities In math, music, art, cooking, and concept
- Observing each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem