- Clean or sanitize seating areas, work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Slice fruits, vegetables, tempeh, and tofu for use in food service.
- Take out the garbage and compost.
- Serve salads, vegetables, meat, bread, ladle soups and sauces, portion desserts, and fill beverage cups and glasses.
- Went in in the morning to prepare the food for the day and put them in storage
- Chopped fruits and vegetables
- Portioned out amounts of foods for each dish
- Followed prep list created by chefs .
prep cook/line lead
- Evaluate employees job performances and coach to company standards and expectations.
- Order and receive supplies
- Operate slicing and wrapping machines.
- Prep food overnight for the next day, such as slicing vegetables, prepping deli meats, baking bread and cookies.
- Chopping vegetables
- Preparing line ingredients
- Sauté cooking
- Assisted a small kitchen that provides low cost meals, catering to over 300 customers a day
- Responsible to follow the prep list created by chefs for planned duties.
- Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees etc.
- Open and close the kitechen
- Fill the prep table.