- Discretionary trading and investment advisor of over $1,000,000 in client capital
- Developed profitable trading strategies across numerous financial instruments including equities, futures, and currencies
- Programmed automated trading algorithms in C# and Java
- Managed supplier invoicing, budget adherence and project deadlines across multiple Corporate Real Estate projects including: branch consolidations, refurbishments, discretionary and non-discretionary repairs and general upkeep of branches.
- Selling domestic and overseas properties by working with the International Property Management vertical of the company as a Portfolio Manager.
- The role comprises of giving real estate solutions to the clients by suggesting them properties as per there intent i.e. self-use or investment by effectivelY researched comparable properties, tax liens and judgments.
- Working with developers from more than 5 countries and depending on the client’s requirement, the best investment solutions are presented to the client and coordinate up till closure and handover to the CRM Team.
- Delivered convincing oral sales presentations to potential clients and investors.
- Building relations with Channel Partners who can help in generating leads and hence the business.
- Handling HNI clients belonging to different nationalities during my tenure in Dubai.
- Providing a personal touch to relationships with residents and investors.
- Building trust with honest and open communication.
- Prioritizing technological and operational advancements to bring efficiency and innovation to both renting and investing.
- Providing not just a place to live for residents, or a paycheck for investors, but an experience and community to join.
- Communicate with clients, colleagues and service providers on various levels.
- Submit risk payments to underwriters on a monthly basis.
- Submit monthly payments to service providers
- Attending quarterly board meetings
- Taking minutes
- Update and submit payroll (payments to spouse and child pensioners)
- Submit and or approve payments through banking systems.
- Network within communities to find and attract new business related to Mutual Funds & Equities.
- Study and analyze the condition of the market and conduct a detailed research on the financial, social and economic data and information.
- Design potential strategies related to trading and determine a course of action.
- Placing buy and sell orders of shares and securities in Equity & Derivatives by utilizing short term trading model.