- Maintain logs, prepare reports, maintenance of departmental records.
- Monitor and evaluate the job performance, Prepare work schedules.
- Meet with civic, educational, and community groups.
- Coordinate personnel shortages, major incidents and specialized functions.
- Provide assistance with events, Crowd Control.
- Supervised the daily operations of the Police Record Bureau, Property Room and Technical Services Bureau.
- Worked closely with the Union County Prosecutors Office on all matters of court discovery
- Responsible for evaluating and training 10 civilian employees
- Administered many of the police departments computer programs
- Served as liaison between the police department and the township’s contracted IT company
- Responsible for reviewing and compiling the townships Uniform Crime Report and submitting same to New Jersey State Police.