- Inspect and test electrical or electronic systems to locate and diagnose
- Cut openings and drill holes for fixtures and equipment, using electric drills and routers.malfunctions, using visual inspections and testing instruments such as oscilloscopes and voltmeters.
- Attach pipes to walls, structures, or fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools, or welding equipment.
- Assemble or secure pipes, tubes, fittings, or related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, or threading joints.
plumber helper (seasonal)
- Measure, cut, or thread pipes, using hand or power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, or pipe-bending machines.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, or soldering.
- Install appliances such as dishwashers, water heaters, Jacuzzi, standing showers or fixtures such as sinks or toilets, using hand or power tools.
- Assemble or secure pipes, tubes, fittings, or related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, soldering, or threading joints.
- Performed overhead pipe installation tasks working with steel piping systems.
- Assist with installation and repair piping and plumbing fixtures at job sites while maintaining highest level of safety standards
- Build customer relationships and work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Keep a positive attitude when dealing with disgruntled customers.
- Provide alternative options if unable to assist with customers problems