- Assist with pipe fitters in layouts.
- Installation and assembly of piping for water systems, gas and sewage.
- Generating new ideas for grading ditches to lay pipes for water and sewer service.
- Studying drawings and building plans.
- Handling the tasks of repairing and locating leakages and broken pipes.
- Drilling holes in floors and walls to accommodate passage of pipes
- Assist in fitting valves, pumps and systems by making use of hand tools.
- Deliver parts to various locations.
- Laid tiles in restrooms on walls and floors.
- Cut pipes to be used for plumbing processes.
- Removed unwarranted bathroom utilities; disposed of properly.
- Eliminated risks by correctly identifying potential safety hazards.
- Assist in various aspects such as picking up materials from supply shop using company vehicles, speaking with customers regarding installation processes, keeping a clean work area.