- Area of responsibility(Utilities, Brewing, Packaging, Projects and Site service).
- Appointed responsible person at NSSA.
- Carry out all projects.
- Ensure maintenance planning and execution for all plant equipment is effective.
- Post maintenance evaluation
- Generation of maintenance schedules.
- Ensure that correct spares are available/critical spares.
senior plant engineer
- Present and explain proposals, reports, or findings to clients.
- Direct recruitment, placement, and evaluation of architecture or engineering project staff.
- Establish scientific or technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Solicit project support by conferring with officials or providing information to the public.
plant engineer (production)
- Responsible for running plant in shifts and maintaining and monitoring the plant parameters, product quality on a continuous basis.
- Achieving the agreed production targets, specific consumptions of Raw Material involves in process-related troubleshooting.
- Prepare the monthly production report and production confirmation in SAP on the basis of production.
- Achieve maximum output by monitoring of machine efficiency and plant performance and to take corrective action with a consultation with a senior manager or maintenance manager.
- Co-ordination with maintenance people for preventive maintenance to avoid break down maintenance through condition monitoring, calculating machine efficiency and plant performance.
- To ensure the quality of products, waste reduction and safe operation of the plant.
- To supervise safety work permits, charging catalysts, detection of unsafe conditions, startup and shut down activities.
- Responsible for smooth operation of plant.
- ABB make electrical VFD drives and feeders maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Supervision of plant erection and commissioning activities.’
- Managing manpower and company staffs and overall reporting to head office.
plant engineer (civil)
- Ensure the correct tools are available.
- Manage issues emanating from system usagereports.
- Prepare specifications for purchases of materials or equipment.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.