- Station set up with all cooking utensils, equipment, and ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner ensuring appealing plate presentation
- Modify meals according to customer’s needs
- Monitor food and equipment stock and place orders as necessary
- Monitor freshness and discard out-of-date items
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within and outside the kitchen area
- Open the restuarant and prepare pizza for the buffet.
- Make pizza’s based on customers instuctions.
- Operate the pizza oven, fryer, and cutting table.
- Prepare dough for the following day.
- Clean the restaurant and wash all the dishes.
- Maintian the buffet and make sure its filled up and ready for customers.
- Negotiated product prices, availability, distribution and delivery deadlines.
- Offered enthusiastic and personable service to all customers.
- Set up advertising signs and displays on shelves, counters and tables.
- Maintained stockroom and warehouse.
- Prepares kitchen for daily buisness
- Responsible for making dough, and all other pizza ingredients
- Takes customers orders
- Interactions with customers while preparing, cooking and assembling orders
- Handle cash and processes credit card transactions
- Customer service, teamwork, and communication skills
- Prepared ingredients for cooking and placing on the pizza.
- Combined ingredients to make pizza dough.
- Weigh, cut, and put dough into balls.
- Prepare and serve food to customers.