- Preparation of hydro test packages within the time period
- coordinated with client to finish the hydro test
- led the crew & finished the MC punch list
- Executed the work as per the approved method statement,drawings,procedure etc,
- Applied the permit to work (JOB PERFORMER) system to complete the task in a safe manner.
- Support the project management to complete the piping works in scheduled time with safe manner.
- Ensuring all the piping works is being done as per project specification and standards.
- Monitoring subcontractor’s day to day activity and work progress. Coordination with fabrication shop and painting shop for priority pipes and spools.
- Review and checking the piping isometric and P&ID. Spool releasing and material traceability. Preparation of material requirement sheet.
- Conducting toolbox talk on daily basis at work spot. Identified the hazards in the work field and take precautions to eliminate the hazards.
- Attending walkthrough with construction management and conforming the rectification of their comments.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly progress reports and issue them to chief supervisors. Attend daily, weekly and monthly meeting with client and managers.
- Planning, Execution, Control and Supervision of all activities like Test pack and Test equipment preparation.
- Planning, Execution, Control and Supervision of all activities like Pneumatic testing, Hydro testing, Watering, Dewatering, pressurizing, Depressurizing etc of pipeline of different material like, SS, CS(Corrosion resistance alloy lined/cladded inside),LTCS, Nickel alloy and GRE carrying hydrocarbon at high pressure range, in compliance with Project specification, International codes and Project HSE plan.
- Communicates and interfaces with other engineering disciplines, Coordination with Pipe engineers, QA/QC and HSE team in the organization and those of client for related activities.
- Attending/generating punch points as a part of mechanical completion activities. Confirm there are no category A punch list items.
- Monitor work permit issuances and check strict implementation of all safety requirements during testing & pre-commissioning works.
- Review of Hydrotest Package and check the limit of test pack.
- Confirm all valves are set to the pre- test position shown in the system P&ID limits.
- Isolation Hand Valves have been set in positions specified by the checklist prior to the test.
- Verify that all instruments have been installed, tested and connected.
- Check pipeline hangers and supports for any damages and possibility for movement on sliding supports.
- All necessary blinds have been installed as per isolation plan. Confirm all spectacle blinds and temporary commissioning spades are in the pre-test position shown in the system P&ID limits.
- Ensure direction and location of check valves do not interfere with pressuring or depressuring the system.
- Do line walk and final inspection in preparation for testing.
- Execution and inspection on hydrotest, pneumatic test and leak test.
- Check flange connections for leaks, if leaks are found, bleed off pressure, repair the leaks, and build up pressure again.
- Reinstall package and submit to pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Identify restrains on the progress of pre-commissioning work in order to provide timely resolution and/or to minimize disruption.
- Review mechanical completion packages. Prepare pre-commissioning and commissioning schedules as per system priority based on commissioning matrix.