- Obtaining work permits based on scheduled daily activities.
- Monitoring & Controlling installation activities of Pipe Spools.
- Submitting daily progress summary.
- Maintaining safety protocols of Live equipment and devices.
- Monitoring & controlling heavy vehicle movements.
- Preparing test packages for the completed lines.
- Ensuring proper, safe work area & maintaining the workplace quality.
- Monitor and supervised contractor installations, erections and testing of spools and prepare status of works based on the daily output.
- Provide technical support to the contractor in advance to maintain quality work and schedule.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing and erecting Mechinery
- Ensure that all subordinates are trained and knowledgeable of specifications and work procedures and that work are being performed in conformance with specified quality requirements.
- Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
- Site supervision pertaining to structural and piping erection as per design and specifications.
- Plays a leadership role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed
- Oversee the daily construction activities at work site, including scheduling of workers, delivery of equipment and materials, and progress of the project
- High focus on ensuring that all aspects of the construction work are performed safely
- Performs work in conformation with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost control estimates
- Planning and scheduling construction activities as per sequential and priority basis from site mobilization stage.
- Supervise the laying and joining of underground pipeline (size 16,24,48,64 inches)
- Man power control and forecast, distribute the duties and coordinate among various disciplines and monitor the workmanship. Lead the entire team to achieve the progress as per schedule
- After completion of fit up arranging for QC inspection and third party inspection according to approved ITP.
- Study the P&ID and preparing complete Test package including check list and all applicable reports (Identifying system & testing limits as per piping class/design & materials). Identifying of Test pressure.
- Conducting line walkthrough with client after mechanical completion of line. Coordinating with field engineers to clear the punch points before pressure test.
- After completion of Hydro-testing, involving in pre-commissioning activities. Witness Air Blowing, preservation activities and Flange management
- Maintain daily supervisory surveillance checks and records ensuring that contractor management and supervision are providing safe working conditions
- Monitor and supervised the contractor installations, erections and testing of spools and prepare status of works based on the quality output.
- Manage the performance of employees through goal setting, ongoing assessment, and coaching
- Change/scope creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented, and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of work