- Perform before live audiences.
- Sing as a soloist or as a member of a band.
- Compose songs and create arrangements.
- Score film and animation.
- Self-produce recordings of band and solo music.
- Self-promote live shows and new releases.
- Design graphics for posters, album covers, etc.
- Practice musical instrument performances, individually or in rehearsal with other musicians, to master individual pieces of music and to maintain and improve skills.
- Play from memory or by following scores.
- Transpose music to alternate keys, or to fit individual styles or purposes.
- Improvise music during performances.
- Understand project requirements and show up on time for scheduled rehearsals and services.
- Practice required ensembles and pieces alone, as well as with other musicians.
- Collaborate with singers and musicians.
- Notify members in a timely manner if ill, running late, or unable to perform or show up.
- Attend ongoing training and music development workshops or lectures.
- Reading, writing, and making edits to musical notation when required.
- Performed live shows with production cast of singers and dancers daily, memorizing approximately six hours of music.
- Taught beginner-intermediate keyboard instruction topassengers of all ages.
- Memorized evolving catalog of 600+ live karaoke songs with 25+ new additions every quarter.
- Provided live pianist services for weddings, bar mitzvahs, and other special events as needed.
- Pianist in a jazz/classical ensemble
- Multiple performances for the highly coveted “Music at Noon” in downtown Sacramento. Performances featured Sacramento Philharmonic Violinist Ingrid Peters, and studio session harmonic player Rags Murtagh