- Responsible of checking on client’s pets and assuring that their necessities were being met.
- Entrusted with the keys of client’s home in order to complete pet’s care.
- Provided proper care and attention to pets such as giving food and water and spending time with the animals during their owner’s absence.
- Secured home and animals after care was provided and confirming that every aspect was safe.
- Supervise the animal at all times
- Provide animal with the right amount of food and water
- Responsible for bathing and grooming animal as needed
- Taking animal on walks and providing enough playtime and exercise
- Caring for dogs in the absence of his/her owners.
- Adhering to a strict feeding schedule.
- Cleaning up after the animal.
- Ensuring the animal was safe.
- Following any instructions for the animal’s care as left by the owners.
pet sitter/ dog walker
- Feeding the animal.
- Giving fresh water to the animal.
- Walking the dog on a safe leash.
- Administering the animal’s medicine as needed.
- Brushing the pets.
- Cleaning up animal waste.
- Updating the owners about their pets with a summary and pictures.
- Adhered to a strict feeding schedule
- Performed light grooming
- Administered medication as needed
- Cleaned any pet messes
- Exercised pet with leashed walks and play