- Prepared materials for laboratory activities and course materials such as homework assignments, and handouts.
- Supervised students` homeworks and assignments.
- Provided mentorship and coaching, academic help to students
- Provision of health talks.
- Develop and present health education programs, such as training workshops, conferences, community presentations and public schools.
- Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with agencies and organizations interested in public health care.
- Prepare and distribute health education materials (including reports, visual aids, posters, etc.)
- Provide program information to the public by preparing and presenting press releases and campaigns.
- Educate students about the importance of mental and physical health to perform well in classes.
- Made computer records of appointments made by the students for the advising.
- Perform class and large auditorium presentation to educate peers on how to stay mentally and physical fit during tough college days.
- Even though the job was not totally career related, but gained a lot of experience on managing tasks, taking care of ownself and build long term meaningful connections with the great peoples!
- Gave presentations about the dangers of smoking in classrooms for Alameda High School.
- Attended workshops and conventions about safety and social issues with other Peer Educators.
- Consulted with the Dean and other students to organize events on campus.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs, abilities, and interests..
- adherence counselling.
- defaulter management.
- booking of clients into daily appointment register.
- enrollment of HIV positives into care.
- assist in linkage of clients(intra/inter linkage)
- case management/triaging clients,conducting home visits and updating clients file.
- VMMC mobilization