- organize leave and earning statements by dept as well the w-2’s tax forms
- utilized the computer by placing individuals in different categories concerns the union
- give employees access via computer, email that are leaving the facility for the future endeavors.
- received calls and route to proper personnel
- fax, copy, file and safeguard
- verify employee deductions and status
- Performed the full range of payroll duties for over 300 employees which included: verifying time cards, setting up and changing employees accounts to reflect pay changes resulting from personnel actions, deductions or temporary changes affecting one or a few pay periods; auditing authorization documents for completeness, accuracy and propriety prior to changing rate of pay, including computing bi-weekly taxes, annual statements of earnings and deductions, maintaining control logs for comp time, annual and sick leave balances.
- Ensured all information was accurately input into the ADP system for payment.
- Review of payroll register and issued payroll register information to the proper Manager.
- Communicated with the employees regarding all payroll issues.
- Completed forms required by employees for varying employment verifications.
- Recorded and ordered checks for Child Support Enforcement.
- Entered payroll deductions, credits and made changes to information with Personnel Action Reports (PAR’s) and court orders and calculated/ recorded bonus checks.