- Headquarters’ payroll calculation including overseas Sales Rep..
- Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters and tax issues.
- Process hiring procedures for foreign professionals.
- Enforce legal documents and contract writing for overseas Sales Representatives.
- Verifying and maintain payroll records of the branch offices.
payroll manager/implementation specialist
- In alliance with ADP implementation solutions for ADP clients payroll, time and attendance, HR and benefits, reporting, software training, etc.
- Specialize in processing multi state payrolls, taxes, open enrollments, employee maintenance, audits and time keeping
- Under contract with multiple clients’ biweekly/semi-monthly payrolls ranging from 50 – 600+ employees during tenure
- Working remotely or onsite with client when necessary
payroll manager/billing manager
- Manage 80+ employees
- Resolve problems concerning client and caregiver concerns
- Payroll for 80+ caregivers and nurses
- Private Pay Billing
- Long-Term Care Insurance, Medicaid, and VA billing
- A/R and Collections
- Manage, lead, coach, and develop payroll team by providing guidance on workload, priorities, assignments, and performance.
- Continuously explore areas to improve workflow, streamline processes to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Payroll processing and review of high risk and complexity payrolls.
- Provide managerial support for clients and third party vendor relationships.
- Address employee performance issues and work with leadership team to design, implement, and administer performance improvement plans and training.
- Manage, develop, and mentor staffs and senior team members and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
- Payroll Administration
- Employee Benefits
- Payroll Reporting
- Payroll Policies & Procedures