Parts Manager Resume Examples
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually and using DMS.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in spare room.
- Verify inventory spares by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner.
- Mark spare items using identification tags and labeling equipment.
- Issue or distribute materials, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Examine and inspect spare items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to the management.
- Importing parts from USA to Venezuela.
- Manage special orders for bikes in service.
- Manage parts for the race team.
- Determine and schedules discount rates.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of the organization
- Negotiate or approve contracts or agreements with suppliers, distributors, federal or state agencies, or other organizational entities. to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, or other items affecting the business.
- Establish departmental responsibilities and coordinate functions among personnel and sites.
- Confer with potential customers regarding parts needs and advise customers on types of parts to purchase.
- Receive, properly inventory, and stock freight.
- Work with multiple outside vendors to ensure correct parts and supplies were delivered.
- Engage in customer service both in person and via telephone.
- Operate inventory control and point of sale program.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Properly file and submit paperwork in a timely fashion with utmost quality.
- Work with co-workers to ensure jobs were completed satisfactorily.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems. complaints or disputes.
- Maintain building appearance and signage.
- Maintain Longhorn Scooters internet presence.
- Review invoices, work orders, and sales reports.
- Negotiate with salesmen, distributors, or company representatives for services and rates.
- Recommend disposal or return of excess, defective, or obsolete stock.
- Coordinate with the service manager to fulfill proper inventory to complete work orders in a timely fashion.
- Assist with various other tasks throughout the building such as assisting in the sale of a vehicle and filling in as service writer.
- Conducted periodic analysis of current spare parts inventory ratio levels to determine needed parts.
- Developed and implemented new procedures for improving inventory control and reducing time required locating parts by modifying part numbers and locations.
- Set employee schedules for consistent staff coverage and delegated work assignments based upon experience and strengths.
- Rearranged parts department to better serve changing trends through SOP and Procedures.
- Improved operational efficiencies by creating and deploying effective SOP for approximately Short term Plan.
- Oversaw over all operations on Parts Department.
- Manage inventory incoming/ outgoing to benefit company profit
- Provide customer care outlined by Kia Canada, and follow courses provided by Kia Canada to follow standards
- Provide and assist technicians with comfortable, safe and functional working areas
- Identify parts and resources that the robotics club lacked.
- Handled the tasks of analyzing Parts sales, expenses and inventory monthly to archive goals of profit.
- Analyzed the operation of the department and provide technical assistance to the employees of Automobile Parts.
- Work with service manager and body shop manager to ensure a timely turnaround of Parts required for internal job.
- Planning of Parts Order based on consumption and future requirements.
- Maintain monthly stock as per company norms.
- VOR Parts orders in co-ordination with workshop and follow-up.
- CO-ORDINATE with warehouse for part dispatch and queries.
- Manages inventory and order control.
- Work with Google Sheets to create Order Forms to purchase miscellaneous parts and to keep inventory of all existing parts within the club.
- The inspection and checking all parts related documentations are in systematic order (PO,GRN,LPO)etc.
- Ensures that the same high level of quality service is provided to internal and outside dealership customers.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.