- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Helping prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
- Take notes during attorney meetings and utilize to prepare drafts of agreements, financial reports or settlements, coordinating with other legal support staff as necessary
- Prepare necessary paperwork for regular company procedures
- Check office supply stock and place orders when needed
- Prepare conference rooms (e.g. make reservations and check equipment)
- Distribute company materials to employees (e.g. brochures, announcements and safety guidelines)
- Assist with mergers and acquisitions contracts, forming the companies bylaws and shareholders agreements.
- Assist in oil and gas contracts and research to consult with clients on the sale of mineral rights.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of company development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Advise business on international factors affecting the establishing companies in China.
- Monitor administrative proceedings to ensure that all applicable rules and procedures are followed.
- Research legal issues and present opinions on the issues to the General Counsel.
- Prepare and process legal documents and papers, such as summonses, complaints, appeals, and lawsuits.
- Review legal publications and perform database searches to identify laws and court decisions relevant to cases.
- Submit articles and information from searches to the General Counsel for review and approval for use.
- Study Constitution, regulations, and codes to determine ramifications for cases.
- Conducting legal researches;
- Preparing legal documents, such as pleadings, appeals, wills and contracts;
- Assisting lawyers at court hearings;
- Translating legal documentation.
- Provide legal support for cases involving workers compensation, personal injury and litigation
- Responsible for legal document preparation, court filings, scheduling depositions, court appearances and maintaining attorney calendar
- Interact with clients and assist Attorney in determining necessary options for their individual cases
- Maintain escrow account and ensure client funds are properly allocated and recorded
- Write checks and ensure timely payments