- New packaging product development and renovation to keep up to date with technological innovations
- generating new packaging products in response to briefs
- ensuring that packaging products meet set requirements and specifications
- producing samples to try out different materials and designs
- liaising with marketing, purchasing and production staff
- running trials to check packaging for suitability and testing for performance under various conditions
- controlling production and quality standards
- Assemble product containers or crates, using hand tools.
- Attach identifying tags to containers and mark them with identifying information.
- Move stock or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or other equipment.
- Adjust, clean, or repair products or processing equipment to
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.defects found during inspections.
- evaluating, selecting and negotiating with suppliers
- identifying and choosing products from suppliers
- keeping up to date with technological innovation
- Exception Line processor
- Bundling Filter Needles Packaging
- Labeling product S.O.P
- Breakdown when product batch is change.
- shipping and handling
- Leading Packaging Specifications harmonization across Multi Market Factories
- Organizing and leading projects on Total Delivered Cost f Product
- Liaising with PTC for upcoming projects and working with the PTC to implement new packaging material at the factory