- Throughout every stage of the project, monitored progress and provided direction in every stage of project.
- Coordinated with the other member of the team.
- Maintained proper schedule for the various events.
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for ancient constructions or technologies.
- Headed the Branding Team.
- Was a part of the Design Team and Sponsorship Team.
- Conducted two successful day long TEDx events.
- Monitored event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of attendees, and resolution of any problems that arise.
organizer, regional organizing director and deputy organizing director
- Joined the Hillary for America campaign as an organizer in Sioux City, Iowa in advance of the Iowa Democratic Caucus. Ran a multi-county caucus organizing effort, recruiting 48 precinct caucus captains, and covering 100% of my given caucus sites. Won the Iowa Caucus, and carried 60% of the delegates in my turf for Hillary Clinton. Deployed to Nebraska and New York for the primaries.
- Ran a night cafe session, once every 2 weeks, prepare some food or drinks for sale in the sessions and stand at the counter to sell to the people who visit the cafe.
- Created a space where people can meet and share stories,
- Donated the profits from the activity to fund school’s activities and other community services.
- Oversee and ensure the completion of tasks assigned to my peers.
- Lead group discussions.
- Regulate time management.
- Create a positive and friendly workspace for participants.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to cater tourists and visitors and organizing events for specific programs.
- Clean objects, such as paper, textiles, wood, metal, glass, rock, pottery, and furniture, using cleansers, solvents, soap solutions, and polishes.
- Select vendors to participate at the conference.
- Promote conference by performing tasks such as meeting with professionals, and producing brochures and other publications.