operator / supervisor
- General systems maintenance,
- Graphics Design,
- Operations monitoring,
- Customer care services: i.e Solicited sales of new or additional services or products.
- Observe woven cloth to detect weaving defects.
- iron and fold clothes at specific times.
- Learn techniques on how to clothes.
- Machine parts for the Tesla Model A and S.
- Sort materials/parts for known defects
- Test/check finished products for possible issues
- Inspect machined parts for defects.
- Measured completed parts with gauges and calipers.
- Properly mix high viscosity slugs to send down hole to be able to get all the plug parts and slips back.
- Constantly add lubricants (chemicals) at a specific rate depending on the pump rate to facilitate the drilling and be able to complete the drillouts more efficiently.
- Treat the fresh water with chemicals such as corrosion inhibitor, scale inhibitor, biocide and kcl sub.
- Manipulate certain valves on the mixing plant unit to be able to isolate the sweep tank from the active tank to be able to send sweeps and also slugs.
- Time my tanks to be able to get a pump rate.
- Rig up, rig down mixing plant and as well as the transportation of the mixing plant unit.
- Hard working candy processing unit
- Production procedures
- Material management
- Assembly and production
- Material quality inspection
- Safety and compliance
- Maintenance and repair