operations supervisor, agency insurance management
- Provide customer service, answering complicated questions, explaining bank services, and backing up other employees as needed.
- Make sure the bank is in compliance with all internal and government regulations.
- Reconciling issues
- Working as agency for Wataniya insurance CO.
- Investigate and resolve customers issues/complaints
- Rostering of Ground crew weekly
- Monitor and Managing of crowd at station ground during peak hours.
- Highlight Station issue such as bus or driver issue to Johor Bahru HQ-in-charge.
- Assist and resolving issues occurring at Woodlands / Tuas Checkpoint.
- Assist and applying New / Renewal Driver’s Multiple Journey Pass application.
- Review and report any misconduct of all Station Ground Crew and Drivers
- Explain products to persuade customers to purchase said products
- Set up and arrange displays to attract attention of prospective customers
- Record and maintain daily operation transactions such as sales and expenses for proper bookkeeping
- File and maintain records of government documents
- Maintain and record proper inventory count within the store and warehouse
- Promoted from boom truck driver to Operations Supervisor.
- Schedule or dispatch workers, equipment, or service vehicles to to appropriate locations, according to customer request.
- Executed monthly employee meetings to give information, take feedback, and provide updated training.
- Trained and hired new team members.
- Operate or oversee the operations of beef, poultry and swine farms producing meat, eggs, and breeding stock.
- Monitor pasture and grazing land use to ensure livestock nutrition.
- Manage rotational grazing land resources.
- Care for livestock, and prepare for transportation, and sale.
- Procure feed, nutrition suppliment, and medical care for livestock.
- Operate farm machinery and vehicles.