- Served as a main POC of shared services to all the clients request.
- Assist in disseminating information to employees like updates on policies and company events.
- 201 filing.
- Real time updating of all trackers.
- Create tickets for New Hire requirements such as computer,email and skype logins.
- Submits report on or before given deadline,such as the bi-monthly attendance validation of 200 plus employees,payroll reports and partial bonus reports.
- Monitoring and following up on action items for early identification and escalation of issues.
- Generated routine and ad hoc reports for the Department Chief and Managers.
- Performed Compliance/SOX Audits.
- Managed Change Fund, RAM and Vault access.
- Processing vendor payments.
- Managing day-to-day admin works at the office.
- Flight Bookings and Hotel Reservations
- Overseeing the operations per game
- Responds to inquiries and concerns of the teams
- Key liaison between referees, team owners and staff, the management and other vendors leading up to the event, ensuring that both party requirements are met.
- Financial Management – Budget Management and Accounting.
- Plans and proposes workflows for every game.
operations specialist (apac)
- Directed and coordinated the Transactional (pickup and delivery, documentation) operations for Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- Introduced new feature “Easyship Tax Collect” for all DDU Crossborder shipments to enable smooth flow of customs process
- Managing interface with Customer Service, Product, and Sales teams to ensure compliance with group business strategy and efficient daily operations
- Managing IT related operations ; process automation with courier APIs, API integration and testing of new solutions and shipping features
- Courier Expansion and partnership management ; onboarded 2 new couriers (Pickupp and Roadbull) and carried out physical + batch tests to ensure service quality and standard
- Providing guidelines to Export, Import and Gateway to ensure transactional operations are consistent with international and local business environment
operations specialist/administrative assistant
- Create, maintain, and enter information into Database.
- Kronos, JDA, ADP, I-9
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Provide current employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.