Operations Officer Resume Examples
- Receives, reviews, analyzes and validates data, documentation and or any other information whether manual or electronically generated for the completion of tasks required for the delivery of products and/or services within the accepted turnaround time with minimum supervision
- Decides on the disposition of the transaction instructions based on internal and external procedures and regulations such as but not limited to documentation completeness, approvals and exceptions allowed
- Performs the necessary customer service coordination such as but not limited to communicating with relevant parties of the transaction, offering alternatives and status updates
- Reconciles and recommends adjusting entries in the resolution of reconciliation items in a timely manner
- Escalates immediately any exception noted in the performance of the review and validation function and ensure resolution of such
- Ensures compliance with best business practices throughout organization.
- Conducting and Managing operational tasks including Clearing, Fund Transfers, Opening new Account, Remittances, Issuing Cheque Books, TDR’s and Locker
- Backfill for Operations Manager for one year in his absence to manage activities for smooth daily operations.
- Balancing of Cheque Books, Security stationery, PO, and DD
- Reconciliation of Heads
- Service Quality Management, Business Continuity Coordination & Planning
- Deposit Mobilization
- Islamic Financing (Car Ijarah, Home Musharaka)
- Was Working as a Operations Executive for private charters
- Hotel Booking for crew member
- Handling of In-flight catering
- Passenger handling
- Prepare the quotations of Flight for the client
- Responsible for the successful execution of CIE exam (May/June 2019) in accordance to the rules of UK exam board.
- Responsible for schools and their grouping allocation for practical exams all over Sindh region.
- Coordinated and ensured administrative management of all exams venues among different departments.
- Planned, coordinated and delivered all logistical needs of the exam venues.
- Established, allocated and issued staff responsibilities and deadlines.
- Conducted staff training to communicate work procedures and company policies.
- Works as “Operation & Accounts Officer” at Khushhali Bank Limited (Centralized Banking Operating Unit) I-9/3 Islamabad.
- Compliance & Quality Assurance of Account Opening forms.
- Account Maintenance requests received from KBL branches.
- Responsible for quality check of data input into IBA.
- Urgent maintenance of computer hardware and software up gradation etc.
- Reconciliation of ledger accounting in trial balance
- Recompilation of Unclaimed moneys report
- Compute payment schedules.
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Provide Operators assistance in obtaining permits and documents such as visas, passports, and health certificates and landing clearance.
- Sell hangar/hotel/transfers packages
- Drive vehicles to transport crew and passengers to hotels
- Verify amounts and quality of equipment prior and after flights.
- Team leader for the shift
- Accountable for anything that may happen
- ensure proper use of company vehicles and cleanliness
senior operations officer
- Managed settlements, resettlements and reconciliation cycles.
- Acted as the focal point for the communications between the stakeholders (Banks, Companies, Etc.).
- Oversaw day to day payments operations (refunds, reversed payments, Etc.).
- Oversaw contracting and client administrative procedures.
- Developed system Management and business development solutions related to the Central Bank of Jordan.
- To process all debit card applications as per bank policy and within defined TAT.
- To check and verify customer’s account information in Temenos T-24 software.
- Reconciliation of debit card applications with IT generated report in Microsoft Excel.
- Preparation and circulation of debit card tracker MIS among all bank alfalah branches.
- To check and provide resolution of customer complaints regarding new issuance of debit card in Alexo software within prescribed TAT of customer experience unit.
- Coordination with branches and area offices regarding new issuance of debit cards.
- Maintaining All Department Related MIS.
- Ensured Visa Application Center (VAC) Security with high degree of confidentiality and integrity maintenance.
- Handled team related queries by liaising with various support functions.
- Ensured all operations procedures and audit are followed accurately and timely.
- Identified client’s needs and assist them with appropriate solutions.
- Monitored ongoing developments inside and outside the client’s environment to keep informed and provide quality service.
- Received recognition as “Champion of the month” for extra ordinary performance and service excellence.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.