- Receives, reviews, analyzes and validates data, documentation and or any other information whether manual or electronically generated for the completion of tasks required for the delivery of products and/or services within the accepted turnaround time with minimum supervision
- Decides on the disposition of the transaction instructions based on internal and external procedures and regulations such as but not limited to documentation completeness, approvals and exceptions allowed
- Performs the necessary customer service coordination such as but not limited to communicating with relevant parties of the transaction, offering alternatives and status updates
- Reconciles and recommends adjusting entries in the resolution of reconciliation items in a timely manner
- Escalates immediately any exception noted in the performance of the review and validation function and ensure resolution of such
- Ensures compliance with best business practices throughout organization.
- Conducting and Managing operational tasks including Clearing, Fund Transfers, Opening new Account, Remittances, Issuing Cheque Books, TDR’s and Locker
- Backfill for Operations Manager for one year in his absence to manage activities for smooth daily operations.
- Balancing of Cheque Books, Security stationery, PO, and DD
- Reconciliation of Heads
- Service Quality Management, Business Continuity Coordination & Planning
- Deposit Mobilization
- Islamic Financing (Car Ijarah, Home Musharaka)
- Was Working as a Operations Executive for private charters
- Hotel Booking for crew member
- Handling of In-flight catering
- Passenger handling
- Prepare the quotations of Flight for the client
- Responsible for the successful execution of CIE exam (May/June 2019) in accordance to the rules of UK exam board.
- Responsible for schools and their grouping allocation for practical exams all over Sindh region.
- Coordinated and ensured administrative management of all exams venues among different departments.
- Planned, coordinated and delivered all logistical needs of the exam venues.
- Established, allocated and issued staff responsibilities and deadlines.
- Conducted staff training to communicate work procedures and company policies.
- Works as “Operation & Accounts Officer” at Khushhali Bank Limited (Centralized Banking Operating Unit) I-9/3 Islamabad.
- Compliance & Quality Assurance of Account Opening forms.
- Account Maintenance requests received from KBL branches.
- Responsible for quality check of data input into IBA.
- Urgent maintenance of computer hardware and software up gradation etc.