operations consultant/ interim operations lead
- Planned and delegated tasks.
- Reviewed communications sent from Corporate partners and executed proper action.
- Provided coaching and feedback as needed to cast members as well as managed the sales floor as Director in Charge.
- Ensured that the cycle counting program is followed and all scheduled and necessary cycle counts are completed to avoid out of stocks.
- Processed daily testers, damages and known theft product.
- Executed updates and retrofits for all brands.
- Managed deep cleaning to ensure store cleanliness.
- Maintained and organized backstage.
- Maintained standards of visual pride and replenished product on stage.
- Processed and received shipment per company procedure by ensuring the most efficient receipt of product and supplies.
- Managed and ensured Return to Vendor, transfers and obsoletes are processed and completed accurately and on time to meet company compliance standard.
- On-boarding new delivery partners.
- Handling driver & courier operations.
- Delivering 5-Star experience to partners at greenlight.
- Ensuring long term & profitable relationships with all business partners.
- Directly coordinating with all support functions for smooth greenlight operations.
- Training & development of delivery partners.
- Ensuring growth plan in conjunction with other teams and ensure the targets are meet.
- Provide oversight to other team member’s policy processing for both new and ongoing business;
- Manage policy and process improvement with APAC partners, including the “Train the Trainer” programme;
- As a subject matter expert, created new solutions to maintain quality assurance across the Suncorp/Commercial portfolio with overseas partners;
- Personally manage national large account processing and renewals.
- Manage stock ledger to meet demand and bringing stock out to the floor.
- Sending back expired/discontinued product and scanning out product to maintain inventory numbers.
- Staying current with newness in the field through updating displays in a timely manner.
- Guiding associates in maintaining store cleanliness/keeping displays full.
- Training associates in methods of inventory maintenance such as processing testers and reporting shrinkage.